Update - Eligibility on DP | 04/03/2021

Happy Thursday everyone! ✨

From 1 May 2021, all Dependant's Pass holders who wish to work during their stay in Singapore will need an applicable work pass (such as an EP, S Pass or Work Permit) instead of an LOC. DP holders who are business owners may be eligible to continue running their businesses on an LOC if they meet specified criteria.

(1) All LOC holders dependent on work pass holders must apply work passes (such as an EP, S Pass or Work Permit). This includes:

• Dependants of S Pass holders

• Dependants of Employment Pass holders, EntrePass or Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holder

(2) Eligible to apply LOC or work on LOC includes:

• An LTVP or LTVP + holder who is married to a Singaporean or permanent resident

• An unmarried child (under 21 years old) of a Singaporean or permanent resident, who holds an LTVP.

For more information, you can visit:




Our Location 

Our Address

CareerStar International Pte Ltd

1 Sims Lane #05-12 Singapore 387355

Tel: (+65) 6745 8100

Fax: (+65) 6745 7200


Working Hours:
Mon-Sat 9:00am to 6:00pm (except PH) 

MOM Licensed EA